Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall.

I.LOVE.FALL.
I love layering, over-sized cute hoodies with boots.
I love curling up with sweats and a blanket to a good book or a movie.
I love the endless ideas of baking that fall brings: Soup, good homemade bread, pumpkin bread, hot chocolate.
I love starry nights with friends crowded around the bonfire.
I actually am not a huge halloween fan, but I love dressing up in costumes and free candy. The idea of halloween freaks me out, but I don't mind celebrating. I would probably never ever enter into a haunted house as much as my friends are trying.
I love playing in the fall leaves and the colors the trees change into-and even better with the mountains in the background.
I also Love how i get to kick off October with general confrence. If it was a holiday, it would be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment