Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Utah

So I figured Utah deserved an update.
So many things!
Well, to begin with I get the amazing opportunity (along with 100 other students) to sing and record our school anthem with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I love music so much.There have been so many blessings to me from music alone.
Last night our FHE put on a swing country dance. SO much fun.
Last week was a girls night with carving pumpkins and christmas music, topping the evening off with Hocus Pocus.
I may have a job interview with Forever 21 (Wish me luck)
I went to hotsprings for the first time at night, to top the evening off with my freinds' car breaking down and squeezing everyone down to two cars.
My teacher in Historical Announced our Binder Project: 100 pages and 100 examples of Egyption motifs. Not Fun.
Sunday I woke up in time to attend Music and the Spoken Word, Sat literally 10 inches away from Lloyd Newell himself.
My old favorite Roomate just got engaged. I am so excited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment