Thursday, March 31, 2011

MISSION CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friends, Family
I have been hereby called to serve in the Roseville, California English Speaking Mission and report to the MTC June 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to be finally going and to be serving in Roseville. I love how I've never even heard of the place, and out of nowhere, everyone has a friend, relative or missionary that's served there. I know the Lord wants me there. A good friend once was speaking at a farewell and said something I will never forget. "Life is full of choosing and making choices. You can choose you friends, your college, along with other great things in life, but your mission is the one place God wants you to be." There's a reason I'm being sent to Roseville, California. I don't know yet why, but I do know that that's the right place. There's a time and a season for everything, and now is the time to serve. What a better time to serve than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment